Sunday, August 15, 2010

handmade for everyone

So as you may have gathered from my lack of content of late, there is not a lot of making going on here right now. My focus has been on the garden, which I plan to share with you soon, but in the meantime you can see some of what we've been up to here. Sadly, I'm a one focus girl, so the sewing room has been feeling quite neglected. Having said such, I have a 3 hour opening this morning home alone so must get a move on so I can attempt to break that drought.

While my sewing hands may be on vacation my mind is not. The need to be stimulated by design aesthetic & ideas has me spending my free time trawling the internet ooo-ing and aaaa-ing. In an attempt to remember just some of what I see, I have been saving favourites in my flickr, etsy & tumblr accounts.With a little girl's Princess 5th birthday party to plan for in a couple of weeks I'm checking out birthday cakes, cupcakes and decorations for ideas.



The making of Treasuries on Etsy is a bit of a time waster but admittedly quite addictive if you enjoy putting colour schemes together. This I am guilty of but try not to go there too often. This morning it called! Honestly, there are so many talented people on Etsy. Here's my Awesome Foursome collection of handmade things for BABE + HOME + ME + HIM. A little bit of Handmade for everyone.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails