Sunday, March 18, 2012

I'm in party planning mode

We have a special family birthday just around the corner. Yes indeed, it has almost been one year since the arrival of Quinn Alice, or Quinnie as she is known around these parts.

I'm currently collecting birthday party ideas and finding plenty of inspiration online. In celebration of Easter and Quinn's birthday I've put together a treasury of Etsy finds to capture the colours and feel I have in mind for her party. Going with pastels, balloons and flowers. We're having an afternoon tea party at home which fits nicely with the pretty, girlie styling. Click the image for links.

I've just ordered a customised file of this invitation from The Parchment Place, as life is too busy now to faff around designing my own invitations (especially when there are so many beautiful ones available at the click of a button).

Think I'll make some of these jellybean bracelets

How cute are these chocolate covered marshmallows (which also score points for easy preparation)

...and rainbow fruit kebabs (why have I never tried these before??)

These balloon and streamer decorating ideas are a winner. Could take a little effort, but it would be super cute to create an ombre effect with pastel colours...mmmm

OK so I did mention that I was time poor... but... in a parallel universe where I have plenty of free time I would make these...

...and these...


...and these.
I need a personal assistant. Actually, that is not the truth. I need a cleaner! That way I can spend more time doing the fun stuff that comes with motherhood :)

1 comment:

Kaylovesvintage said...

you got a wonderful blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails